In this article, we will explore the finest cinnamon suppliers in India, delving into their commitment to quality, sustainable practices, and their role in delivering the aromatic essence that enhances our culinary experiences.
- 1 1. The various cinnamon types that cinnamon suppliers in India provides
- 2 2. India cinnamon wholesale price offered by Indian suppliers
- 3 3. Everything you should know about Cinnamon suppliers in India
1. The various cinnamon types that cinnamon suppliers in India provides
Cinnamon suppliers in India provide a range of cinnamon products, including cinnamon sticks, cinnamon powder, and cinnamon oil. Let’s explore the various types of Indian cinnamon products offered by these suppliers:
- Indian Cinnamon Sticks: Indian cinnamon suppliers offer the quality Indian cinnamon sticks, also known as quills or barks. Indian cinnamon sticks are available in different lengths and thicknesses, allowing for versatile usage in cooking, baking, and spice blends.
- Indian Cinnamon Powder: Indian cinnamon suppliers also provide finely ground cinnamon powder, which is obtained by grinding cinnamon sticks. Indian cinnamon powder is prized for its rich aroma adding warmth to both sweet and savory dishes.
- Indian Cinnamon Oil: Cinnamon suppliers in India offer cinnamon oil, which is highly potent and used primarily for its fragrance and therapeutic properties.
Whether you’re seeking the versatility of cinnamon sticks, the convenience of cinnamon powder, or the concentrated fragrance of cinnamon oil, these suppliers ensure the availability of high-quality Indian cinnamon products to enhance your culinary experiences. The different forms of cinnamon products provided by Indian cinnamon suppliers cater to the diverse needs and preferences of consumers.
2. India cinnamon wholesale price offered by Indian suppliers
The wholesale price of Indian cinnamon can vary depending on factors such as the cinnamon type, quality, quantity purchased, and market conditions. It’s important to note that cinnamon prices are subject to fluctuations due to various factors, including harvest yields, demand, and global market dynamics. While I can provide a general price range, it’s always recommended to contact specific cinnamon suppliers in India for accurate and up-to-date pricing information.
- In India, the wholesale price of cinnamon sticks typically ranges from approximately $5 to $10 per kilogram (or $2 to $4 per pound), depending on the quality, length, and thickness of the sticks. The price can vary further based on factors such as the region of origin, grading, and the supplier’s pricing strategy.
- For cinnamon powder, the wholesale price in India can range from around $6 to $12 per kilogram (or $2.70 to $5.40 per pound), depending on the quality, packaging, and supplier.
- Cinnamon oil, being a concentrated form, tends to have a higher price compared to cinnamon sticks and powder. The wholesale price of Indian cinnamon oil can vary from approximately $40 to $80 per liter (or $18 to $36 per ounce), depending on factors such as the oil’s purity, extraction method, and supplier.
It’s worth noting that India cinnamon wholesale price ranges are approximate and subject to change. It is always recommended to reach out to specific Indian cinnamon suppliers to inquire about their current wholesale prices, as they can provide the most accurate and detailed information based on the specific cinnamon products and quantities you are interested in purchasing.
3. Everything you should know about Cinnamon suppliers in India
Here are the most famous cinnamon suppliers in India and some ways for you to spot a scam supplier.
3.1. Top 5 Cinnamon Suppliers in India You Should Know
When it comes to cinnamon suppliers in India, there are several reputable companies that have gained recognition for their high-quality cinnamon products. Here are five well-known cinnamon suppliers in India that you should know:
- Indus Organics: Indus Organics is a renowned supplier of organic spices, including cinnamon. They are committed to sustainable farming practices and offer a wide range of cinnamon products, such as sticks and powder, sourced from certified organic farms across India.
- Aayush Food & Herbs: Aayush Food & Herbs is a trusted name in the Indian spice industry, specializing in the production and export of a variety of spices, including cinnamon. They ensure strict quality control measures and offer premium-grade cinnamon sticks and powder to customers worldwide.
- Aromaaz International: Aromaaz International is a leading Indian cinnamon supplier of essential oils. They have a reputation for providing high-quality products sourced from reliable farmers and ensure stringent quality standards in their processing and packaging.
- Virdhara International: Virdhara International is a prominent exporter of spices, including cinnamon, from India. They source their cinnamon from trusted farmers and focus on maintaining the freshness and quality of their products. They offer a range of cinnamon products, including sticks, powder, and oil.
- Everest Spices: Everest Spices is a well-established and widely recognized spice brand in India. They offer a diverse range of spices, including cinnamon, known for their superior quality and authentic flavors. Everest Spices follows stringent quality control measures to ensure consistency and customer satisfaction.
3.2. How to avoid fraudulent cinnamon suppliers in India
To avoid fraudulent cinnamon suppliers in India, it is essential to exercise caution and follow these guidelines:
- Research and Background Check: Look for reliable information about their reputation, years of experience, certifications, and customer reviews. Check if they are registered with relevant government bodies or industry associations.
- Physical Address and Contact Information: Ensure that the supplier has a physical address and legitimate contact information, such as a phone number and email address. Avoid suppliers that only provide vague or inconsistent contact details.
- Samples and Product Specifications: Request samples of the cinnamon products they offer before making a bulk purchase. Evaluate the quality, aroma, and taste of the samples. Additionally, clarify the specifications, such as cinnamon type, grade, and origin, to ensure they match your requirements.
- Transparent Pricing: Beware of suppliers offering unusually low prices that seem too good to be true. While competitive pricing is expected, significantly lower prices may indicate poor quality or fraudulent practices. Compare prices with other reputable suppliers to get an idea of the market range.
- Continuous Communication: Maintain open and clear communication with the supplier throughout the sourcing process. Prompt responses, professional behavior, and willingness to address your concerns are indicators of a reliable supplier.
- Start with Small Orders: Initially, place small orders to assess the supplier’s reliability, product quality, and delivery process. Gradually increase the order size once you are satisfied with their performance.
By following these guidelines and conducting thorough due diligence, you can reduce the risk of dealing with fraudulent cinnamon suppliers in India and ensure a successful and trustworthy business partnership. In addition, Vietnam is also home to many reputable suppliers with organic Vietnamese cinnamon products, see more: Advantages to importers of organic Vietnamese cinnamon