Are you struggling with curly frizzy hair? Why don’t you try these easy and effective treatment for curly hair that you can do at home? Here are the top 8 treatment for curly hair that we suggest.
Top 10 simple and effective treatment for curly hair at home
Hair that is beautified by curling is no longer strange to many people. However, not everyone knows how to properly care for curly hair at home. Here are the 10 simple and effective treatments for curly hair at home in the article below.
Don’t wash your hair after perming curly hair: Treatment for curly hair
One of the best treatments for curly hair is not to wash your hair right after perming.
- Normally, you should leave it for 3 days after you finish doing your hair before you should wash your hair again.
- Because, your hair needs a certain amount of time to get used to and adjust to the new style.
Use shampoo for curly hair: treatment for curly hair
Every time the hair is exposed to chemicals, it will be more damaged. So pampering your hair is one of the best treatment for curly hair in this situation.
- You need to use a shampoo treatment for curly hair containing a lot of moisturizers to help balance the hair’s natural moisture.
- Just gently massage the scalp and hair, not rub it hard because that makes it easy to make the curls twist together and mess up when you remove it. hair will be broken.
Hair care: treatment for curly hair
Treatment for curly hair, of course, cannot be without hair care. This section will provide the best ways to take care of wavy hair. Just like you beautify your skin, there must always be care steps to create moisture, intensive care, and help your hair to be easier and shiny. Especially for curled hair, spending more heavily on treatment for curly hair is definitely what you need.
Many girls think that after the hair is done, everything is decided. However, the treatment for curly hair is not that simple. If you want to make the most of the beauty of your hair, use the right treatment for curly hair products and don’t forget about an intensive moisturizing treatment for curly hair.
Comb your hair carefully: treatment for curly hair
Brushing carefully is always a necessary requirement when it comes to treatment for curly hair.
- Whether it is naturally straight hair or curled, stamped, dyed, this is a very important step in the treatment for curly hair routine.
- You will need 2 powerful assistants, large and wide toothed combs and soft combs.
Let dry naturally: treatment for curly hair
Natural drying is always the recommended treatment for curly hair to ensure that the hair is not affected by the drying heat, which is prone to frizz and damage. Even naturally curly, or curled hair is still more suitable for natural drying than the heat of a hair dryer.
- If you must use a hair dryer to style, then you should choose a dryer with multiple heat levels, leaving a distance of more than 25cm, so it will be better than drying 1 step at a close distance. You should also not blow-dry, but just blow-dry your hair until it’s still slightly damp.
- After drying, use your hands to squeeze the hair to keep the curls in place. You can use more treatment for curly hair products to keep them in place and moisturize them after washing to help your hair stay healthy and in better shape.
Use a soft towel: treatment for curly hair
This is a crucial step in the treatment for curly hair routine. Here is how you do it:
- After washing your hair, use a towel to gently blot your hair, especially don’t rub your hair or rub your hair because it can easily make your hair tangled and dry.
- Do not squeeze the hair out of water because it will make the hair fall back and break.
Hair conditioner: treatment for curly hair
For this treatment for curly hair, you should limit the use of shiny oils because this oil will increase the dust retention of the hair. When the hair is dusty, it is also the cause of the hair being frizzy, dry, and dirty quickly.
In addition, the way to use shine oil as well as conditioner, should be about 4cm away from the scalp to avoid the phenomenon of scalp stickiness.
Steaming oil: treatment for curly hair
After curling, pressing, dyeing, in the first 4 weeks, you should cold steaming twice a week, for a period of time from 5-10 minutes to balance the natural moisture of your hair. This is one of the treatment for curly hair.
After that, you should incubate once a week. That is an effective way to beautify your hair that you should pay attention to.
We have listed down the top 8 simple and effective treatment for curly hair that you can do at home. Hope this article will help you taking good care of your hair! If you want to find more about curly hair extensions, you can check through Queen Hair official website in Vietnam.